We included a Links page for our users because there are a few other things going on outside of our brewery...although we do want you to spend time at Gravity, of course!
- Syllamo's Revenge Bike Race - The bike race takes place on the Syllamo Bike Trail in the Ozark-St. Francis National Forest. http://www.syllamosrevenge.com/
- Spring Creek Cabin - The Spring Creek Cabin is a log cabin in the Ozarks, near the Buffalo National River; http://www.springcreekcabinrental.com/
- Shelton's Big Flat Getaway - The folks at Shelton's are responsible for the hitching rail at the brewery. Shelton's offers cabins and horseback riding in the Ozark Mountains; http://www.sheltongetaway.com/home2011.html
- Untappd - This is a social beer (and other spirits) site, where you can rate beers, upload photos of beer, and do other beer-oriented things; www.untappd.com
- John the Beer Snob - John writes a weekly e-newsletter about all things beer in Arkansas, and a few other places besides; http://www.johnthebeersnob.com
Arkansas Brewers Guild - The ABG is a nonprofit association of brewers and affiliations dedicated to promote beer in the Natural State. They host several fundraisers throughout the year; http://www.arkansasbrewersguild.org
Blanchard Springs Caverns - only the prettiest show cave you'll ever see. Located in the Ozark National Forest, tours are led by knowledgeable guides. There are three tours available. Call 870-757-2211.